Acomplia (Rimonabant, Zimulti in the United States) 20 mg.
Description and Usage:
Active constituent in Acomplia is rimonabant, which blocks the endocannabinoid-1 receptors CB1 (CB1 - the system is part of the brain that regulates metabolism, energy levels and appetite). Want to lose weight? Try Acomplia pills! Acomplia is the most popular an anti-obesity drug in Australia.
CAUTION! Important Information About Acomplia:
- Do not use children younger than 18 years.
- Prohibited treatment of hypersensitivity to active substance or any component of the Acomplia.
- Do not take Acomplia during pregnancy.
- Do not take Acomplia if you have severe psychiatric disorders, uncontrollable (eg, severe depression).
- Do not take Acomplia more than once a day.
- Do not take Acomplia If your age are over 75 years old.
- Patients with mild or moderate renal insufficiency, dose adjustment is required. Acomplia is not applicable in patients with severe renal insufficiency. Cialis in Australia
- Patients with mild or moderate hepatic impairment dose adjustment is required, but Acomplia should be used with caution in patients with moderate hepatic insufficiency. Acomplia is not applicable in patients with severe hepatic insufficiency.
The recommended dose is one tablet 20 mg a day, in the morning before breakfast. Patients should be warned about the need for strict adherence to prescribed dosage. Treatment should be started simultaneously with a low calorie diet. Duration of treatment with Acomplia establishes a doctor.