Levitra (Vardenafil) 10 mg, 20 mg.
Description and Usage:
Levitra is the 3st. thing on mind for men trying to cope with erectile dysfunction in Australia after Viagra and Cialis. Vardenafil (Levitra) relaxes muscles and helps increase blood flow to the penis. Levitra is a monohydrochloride salt of vardenafil, phosphodiesterase inhibitor type 5 (PDE5) used for treating impotence (erectile dysfunction). Chemical name is Vardenafil. Most popular in Australia are cheap tablets generic Levitra.
CAUTION! Important Information About Levitra:
- Do not take Levitra if you also using a nitrate drug (nitroglycerin) for heart problems. Taking Levitra with a nitrate drug can cause a heart attack, leading to fainting or serious decrease in blood pressure.Do not take Levitra if you have heart disease or heart rhythm problems.
- Do not take Levitra if you have low or high blood pressure.
- Do not take Levitra if you have kidney or liver diseas.
- Do not take Vardenafil (Levitra) more than once a day (not more often than every 24 hours).
- Do not take Vardenafil if you have had a life threatening irregular heartbeats or heart attack within the last 6 months.
- Do not take Levitra if you have a bleeding disorder or stomach ulcer.
- Do not drinking alcohol after taking Levitra and get free pills.
- Do not take Levitra if you have a family history or personal of "Long QT Syndrome".
- Do not take Levitra If your age are over 50 years old.
- Levitra is not intended for use in children or women. Only for mens.
- Do not take Levitra if you are allergic to Vardenafil or sick angina (chest pain).
Your pharmacist or doctor can provide more information about dosage Levitra! Usually, it is taken 1 to 2 hours before sexual activity 10 mg. The normal starting dose Levitra is 10 mg. The action of Levitra starts 60 minutes after orally approximately.