VIAGRA IN AUSTRALIA - 0.99$ PER PILL.
Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg.
Description and Usage:
Viagra is the 1st. thing on mind for men trying to cope with erectile dysfunction in Australia. Erectile dysfunction is one such problem and affects quite a large number of men in Australia. More than a million people in Australia suffer from erectile dysfunction (ED)! The most popular pill to treat erectile dysfunction is Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate). Viagra helps 91% of patients who take it. Viagra works by enhancing the effects of nitric oxide, that relaxes smooth muscles in the penis during sexual stimulation and improves the flow of blood thus achieving an erection. Viagra tablets in Australia are: brand name by Pfizer, Inc. and generic Viagra from India. Generic Viagra is chemically equivalent to a brand name product, but available under its generic chemical name Sildenafil Citrate.
CAUTION! Important Information About Viagra:
- Do not take Viagra if you also using a nitrate drug for heart problems.
- Do not take Viagra if you have heart disease or heart rhythm problems.
- Do not take Viagra if you have low or high blood pressure.
- Do not take Viagra if you have kidney or liver diseas.
- Do not take Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra) more than once a day.
- Do not take Sildenafil if you have had a life threatening irregular heartbeats or heart attack within the last 5 months.
- Do not take Viagra if you have a bleeding disorder or stomach ulcer.
- Do not drinking alcohol after taking Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate).
- Do not take Sildenafi If your age are over 65 years old.
- Viagra never should not be taken by women.Only Female Viagra.
Usually, it is taken 1 hour before sexual activity 50 mg. Given the efficacy and tolerability the dose may be increased to 100 mg or decreased to 25 mg. The action of Viagra starts 30 minutes and lasts for at least 4 hours after ingestion.